SESAC prides itself on providing outstanding service to our affiliated songwriters and publishers through innovation, cutting-edge technology and superior personal attention. To achieve this goal, we must recruit, hire and develop the best talent in the industry. If you are interested in joining our team and working for one of the fastest growing PROs in the industry, please review our current openings and let us know what makes you the perfect fit for SESAC.
Some of the benefits of employment with SESAC include:
- 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
- life insurance
- long term & short term disability insurance
- major medical
- paid holidays
- tuition assistance
- long term care
Current career opportunities are listed in the below section.
Job Title: UI Developer
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: CIO
Location: Nashville, TN
Position Overview: We are looking for a talented UI Developer to create intuitive and well-designed user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate and develop high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into functional user interfaces.
- Create mockups, wireframes, and layouts that promote ease of use and optimize how clients interact with all applications
- Able to work with core front end and middleware technologies, including HTML5/CSS3
- Prepare prototypes for the new product applications and features
- Review user feedback and iterate until the product meets standards
- Strong experience with UX design
- Able to maintain attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
- Think creatively and justify concepts
- 3+ years of professional experience in user interface development
- Portfolio that demonstrates previous works-samples
- Strong background in UX/UI design, methodologies and development
- Knowledge in programming and working with APIs and Restful Web Services
- Must be able to deliver high quality work across multiple projects consistently on time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication for all levels of the organization required.
- Enthusiastic and committed to staying on top of bleeding edge development trends
Interested applicants can submit cover letters and resumes to: email@example.com
Licensing Consultant Opportunities
Thanks for visiting the SESAC Career Opportunity page.