SESAC, founded in 1930, is a highly independent, innovative, profitable and market-driven performing rights organization, sensitive to the concerns and interests of its affiliates, users, employees and shareholders.
Some of the benefits of employment with SESAC include:
- 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
- life insurance
- long term & short term disability insurance
- major medical
- paid holidays
- tuition assistance
- long term care
Current career opportunities are listed in the below section.
SESAC is currently hiring 3 part-time temporary/project-based scanners. This position will require large volume scanning of paperwork into a digital archive. Attention to detail is a must. Office hours are Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm and the position will pay $12/hr. Interested applicants should submit a resume to Christie Konieczny - email@example.com.
Job Title: Licensing Data Analyst
Reports to: Senior Licensing Auditor
Location: Nashville, TN
Position Overview: Assist in the creation and analysis of various Licensing Division (LD) performance measurement reports. Participate in the budgeting process for the LD, including performance projection and actual performance analysis. Lead team(s) for various projects that will help improve systems/processes within the LD, as needed. These responsibilities will require developing a thorough understanding of the overall operational goals and processes of the LD.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with senior management to determine appropriate performance measures.
- Develop and generate LD performance measurement reports and complete an analysis of data that will help inform business decisions for the LD.
- Work with other SESAC departments to consolidate relevant data and develop performance improvement evaluations and budgeting recommendations.
- Examine current data processing/analysis methods and identify areas of needed improvement and develop new processes and/or improve current processes
- Work with LD team members to facilitate the forecasting and performance tracking of budgets
- Provide Administrative support as needed
- Special projects as assigned by management
Required Skills and Experience:
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Working knowledge of Oracle and general database query management
- Attention to Detail
- Time management skills / ability to prioritize
- Organizational and planning skills
- Both oral and written communication skills
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- College degree or 2 year’s experience
- Statistical background
- Intermediate understanding of financial concepts
- Understanding of SESAC’s overall business model and goals
Interested applicants can submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: UI Developer
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: CIO
Location: Nashville, TN
Position Overview: We are looking for a talented UI Developer to create intuitive and well-designed user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate and develop high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into functional user interfaces.
- Create mockups, wireframes, and layouts that promote ease of use and optimize how clients interact with all applications
- Able to work with core front end and middleware technologies, including HTML5/CSS3
- Prepare prototypes for the new product applications and features
- Review user feedback and iterate until the product meets standards
- Strong experience with UX design
- Able to maintain attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
- Think creatively and justify concepts
- 3+ years of professional experience in user interface development
- Portfolio that demonstrates previous works-samples
- Strong background in UX/UI design, methodologies and development
- Knowledge in programming and working with APIs and Restful Web Services
- Must be able to deliver high quality work across multiple projects consistently on time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication for all levels of the organization required.
- Enthusiastic and committed to staying on top of bleeding edge development trends
Interested applicants can submit cover letters and resumes to: email@example.com
Licensing Consultant Opportunities
Thanks for visiting the SESAC Career Opportunity page.